Search & Win

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Platinum Lounge Wants All YourTime

I have been a member of Platinum Lounge for almost two months and I can say that they pay their members regularly. I got paid 3 or 4 times, I cannot remember. During my first month, I referred a few of my friends and I got paid from it. But, I didn't know that they deduct points every month so I emailed the admin and they explained it to me. They deduct points every month but the rankings remains. So, I was convinced then continued participating with the website.

Last January, they made a big changes in payouts and that's great. They now pay the members every week, every Wednesday of the week. So, we all are happy with that great news. To my surprised when I logged in one day. My rank went down to varsity and I am not going to earn a single cent for the next payout. They made a deduction on my points and my rank slide down.

It was frustrating because you are working so hard to earn those points and they will deduct points that will affect your ranks. It is alright with me if they deduct points but my God! I only earn $1 each payout and no matter how hard I tried, I cannot make my rank go up higher.

Now, I gave up on Platinum Lounge. Some of my friends gave up on Platinum Lounge. I cannot spend my whole day with them. I have other websites that I am working with and I can earn a fair amount of money.

Platinum Lounge makes it harder for us to make extra bucks. It's like they do not want their members to sleep, for us to retain our ranks and not to lose the bucks that we can earn from them. Why not just leave the $1 payout? If the member cannot reach the next rank, then leave that $1 alone, that is the only consolation for the member who are trying to earn a little bucks online. I think Platinum Lounge is being unfair on this part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape