Search & Win

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Legit Paying Survey Site

There is a survey site that I never thought that would pay me. The amount is very small but still, it is money and it will adds up to my PayPal account. I just tried this survey site and I was not expecting it to pay me. To my surprised! I got payments from them. I got another one this morning.

There are so many survey sites that promised so big amount of earnings but we soon to find out that they are scam. This survey site is promising for it is giving you what is due to you.







Survey Site: DollarSurveys.net
Payment: A $1 a survey but you can take surveys as much as you want to.

2 comments:

  1. DollarSurvey.net goes to a typical "portal" page full of links, but I figured out that Dollarsurveys.net seems to be the correct address. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Thanks HanaSays.. :) I didn't noticed that I mistyped the address. Thank you for the visit. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape