Search & Win

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Survey Sites Scams

It is so obvious that I am into online money making and I get interested whenever there is a new survey sites or paid to click sites that sounds promising. While I was browsing the net, I came across this new get-paid-to site.

If you are a member of NoMinCashout, and you still have pending payments, I know that you are disappointed with that site. I, too, have a pending payments from NoMinCashout. They used to be a good site and I got paid twice, actually. But, for some unknown reasons, the site has now turned to be scam. I emailed the admin, but there's not even a single reply.

Back to the site that I was talking about earlier, the name of the new get-paid-to site is NoMinGPT. Isn't it too obvious? NoMinCashout and NoMinGPT might have the same owner? If that is so, how come they can operate another site when they know that there are unpaid members of NoMinCashout?

If I were you? Beware of this site. There are other good and reputable gpt and survey sites that really pays and never fails their members. Better not try to waste your time with NoMinGPT, if you don't want to be scammed in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Just ran into your blog and decided to stop by and say hi.
    Great sites you joined by the way.
    Feel free to stop by and check out my blog,
    I also make extra money online and post recent proof of payments.

    MsFit @ $ Quests 4 Cash- Your Source For Cash Online $

    Happy Earnings!

    ReplyDelete

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape