Search & Win

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Swagbucks is making waves


Here is the latest on the net, there is a new internet craze where most internet users are enjoying, that includes me. Have you heard of Swagbucks? It is a search bar, like google and yahoo. But, every time you search using Swagbucks, you can earn points which is redeemable to either cash or items. There are variety of choices for the gift items.

Like me, I ordered 2 Swagbucks Tee for me and my husband. Swagbucks Tee is very comfortable to wear. Right now, I am planning to order an ipod or maybe LCD screen TV, I am not sure yet. I am working on my points.

Why not try to use Swagbucks toolbar? It is free to download and people all over the net are Swagbucks fanatics, don't be late.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape