Search & Win

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Factoidz Is One Trusted Site

I have been away from blogging for so many months.  It's not that I don't want to write or share whatever is things I accomplished, it's just that I felt lazy for a period of time.  I don't know why?  I don't write articles and reviews online, Facebook took all my time (Yeah, right!  Blame it on Facebook!) 
Anyways, I am a member of Factoidz for at least a year now.  I got paid by the site two or three times already, I think?  But then, I stopped writing for them.  I don't know?  I just don't have time, maybe?  Or don't have a good idea to start a new articles, maybe?

This is what I love about Factoidz, Though I am not writing for a long period of time, they kept on sending me my earnings.  This site is amazing.  There are some other sites where you can also submit your articles (I am a member of those, too), but Factoidz is the one for me.


Here is my proof of payments, to prove that Factoidz is one great site.  I am waiting for my next payment.  The more readers you get, the better.  Oh, you might be asking, "What?  I have to have someone to read my articles?  What if no one wants to read them?" .  I am telling you, I never advertise my articles.  I just posted my Factoidz badge on my blogs and people are clicking on it.  People will find it if the articles are worth reading for. 

Because of this earnings, I have decided to go back to Factoidz and start writing again.  There are so many things that I would be glad to share to everyone.  Look, I am sharing my knowledge and I am earning at the same time.  It's the coolest thing on earth.

7 comments:

  1. You Can Also Try For This Site.

    Hey! Genuinely it’s really possible to earn money online; I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundreds of Dollars daily.

    Visit: http://www.earnglobalmoney.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a facebook group called Factoidz Victims where persons who have been ripped off by Factoidz are congregating.

    Factoidz is a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not a scam. I am still getting paid by Factoidz, how can it be a scam? I am sorry for those members who are getting problems with the site, but not me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

    "

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't listen to the scam reports - if you visit Factoidz Victims you can see that its just one person there. There's one person named Valor or Kaylar or something going around trying to tell people that Factoidz is a scam but I've been writing with them since 2009 and can attest that they are a great writing site. They pay higher than other sites - you just need to submit really good articles there. Good luck with your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape