Search & Win

Friday, November 18, 2011

Why Factoidz Is A Scam?

Are you one of those free-lance writers that says Factoidz is a scam?  You were blocked from the site?  Or your reviews were rejected?  You know, I have been a member of Factoidz for almost 2 years and I have never experience any of those. They have never rejected any of my reviews, though they are one of those first class reviews, I can still say that Factoidz have been paying me regularly.  It is one of my favorite paying websites.  They won't give you a hard time writing.

Here are few pointers to make a simple yet informative articles:
  • Read the guidelines. Make sure you have a little knowledge about your writings.
  • Use your notepad or wordpad application to make a scratch and check for correct grammar.
  • If possible, use a simple word that can easily be understand.
  • Sharing your own experience can make it more interesting and fun to read.
  • And DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!
Here are some of the payments that I received from Factoidz.



 


I am still getting payments but I can't find where I put them, ahihihi... 


Have fun writing and earning.

3 comments:

  1. You stated in your pointers that you should "check for correct grammar". Well, this article is full of grammatical errors.

    1. Title. "Earning a LITTLE Bucks Online" is wrong. Correct: "Earning a FEW Bucks Online".
    2. "You know, I have been a member of Factoidz for almost 2 years and I have never experienceD any of those." Those what?
    3. "They have never rejected any of my reviews, though they are one of those first class reviews, I can still say that Factoidz HAS been paying me regularly." This is a run-on sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Factoidz is now Knoji I hear that though the name has changed, the game is the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend that writes for Knoji and he said many are disappointed with their earnings. He said that writers are showing certain earnings for their writings, snapshots, Q&A etc. one day then the next day the earnings amount had decreased. Not to mention the bonuses and daily earning decreased. He said One writer pointed out that Knoji is worst than Factoizd. Some claim that management pays them something then steals it back within a month when it's time to get paid. I sure hope this is not true. Sometimes people break rules and don't want to be held accountable for their actions. So maybe some of these writers broke some rules. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape